About Me

Min bilder
meditativtliv
Jag är en självständig och bestämd människa som älskar Livet och allt som finns i det.Mitt motto är "Ge allt och få allt"
Visa hela min profil

Översätta

onsdag 26 maj 2010

Älska dig själv


 


I can see, I can hear you whisper in my ear. Hmm ... You are not as clean as you think you are even if you talk to the God you believe you are. You are hiding something important behind your mask and it is only you who knows exactly what it is.




Life is so beautiful and wonderful. Everything that happens to us is there for us to realize what we want and do not want, what is good and bad, who you are and not who you want and do not have, what is important and unimportant. Life is like a Bible. Full of wisdom with many miracles that can happen if we interpret them with that which vibrates with our true self. 






















My thoughts and actions can sometimes destroy the 'holy' altars. But I will not let me be buried in the rubble. I let my mind not to get a grip on me. I now will remain true to my real ideals ! My rebellion is founded in love. My affirmation is now: My rebellion is positive, constructive and creativereal ♥ *_* ♥ ~~♥ ~~ Good luck to you nice shot and hope that your way is amazing in every way and that you can see the love in all the difficulties that comes your way...

















Are you ready to see yourself 

and life with new eyes? Observe yourself in daily life for you will find situations that repeat themselves. When you notice them, accept them, change them so you can change them to positive and healthy situations. affirm: Everything is happening for the best in my life.













"We understand the miracle of life when we allow the unexpected to happen













0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Twitter

Flag Counter

free counters

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Ads

Bloggintresserade